$o~!cy~K!ll@$
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

woops my acc

2 posters

Go down

woops my acc Empty woops my acc

Post by LiquidComet88 Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:58 pm

my fagot ass brother formated my memory stick and changed accounts so my game is gone. so is my account i think but w.e i need to buy a different game an get new account...anyways sum1 reply 2 this.thx Evil or Very Mad Exclamation

LiquidComet88

Back to top Go down

woops my acc Empty Re: woops my acc

Post by -72eyHeadShot_ Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:34 pm

dayyuumm liquid that sucks! haha but shiit i need to know what happend to my clan man like wtf is going on guys!!! :b

-72eyHeadShot_

Back to top Go down

Post by LiquidComet88 Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:51 am

i think mdmill left bc i froze him him so 2 others followed him.and i left bc i was depressed Razz so i went on vaca 4 two weeks.bedarelax left bc komi did sumthing.and their were alot of ppl saying were all scrubs.nme mostly i think.and when ppl saw other ppl leave they did to.you know monkey see monkey do.and sik broke out plus komi givin away leadership.the end. lol!

LiquidComet88

Back to top Go down

Post by -72eyHeadShot_ Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 pm

shiit nikka i leave for like 3 days nd i hear youngmoney saying he gonna fuck the game up haha dayum yo it awas good while it lasted tho man most fun shit ever lol but now what? anyone ggetting the vita?

-72eyHeadShot_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum